We are all special with many gifts and talents
At Servite RC Primary School we recognise this and learn to respect each other as we prepare for life in the wider world. Our community is united by its faith in Jesus whose values we both teach and live by. At Servite, we encourage everyone to share, grow and flourish in faith and love. We respect and acknowledge each other's differences.
- To promote Gospel values so children live, learn and celebrate the teachings of Christ.
- To provide a secure and safe environment where children feel valued and happy.
- To involve parents in all aspects of their child's education and promote positive home-school partnerships.
- To promote excellent standards of teaching and learning within the framework of the National Curriculum.
- To develop in each child a sense of achievement, value and self-worth and to encourage them to achieve their full potential.
- To help children acquire the skills of independent learning
- To encourage our children to make positive choices and exercise self-discipline.
- To encourage positive relationships which promote social justice and recognises and celebrates individual differences.
- To develop in our children an awareness and respect for the different cultures and religions present in society.
- To provide quality professional development opportunities for staff and governors.